I haven’t had time to write for pleasure this week. And because I have only a few moments to post something before my eyelids bring my system to a close, and because it will be a few more days before I have the energy-opportunity convergence which will allow me to indulge my cathartic pen, I will share a few tidbits that have been mulling about in the vacant space of my mind (which doesn’t offer much room, though that point my siblings and good friends would argue).:
- If you clean your ear with a dirty Q-tip, the result can be most alarming!
- The blog, www.igamemom.com is a valuable “apps” resource.
- Cleaning up after a dead rodent, in the kitchen, is nauseating.
- I love my family.
- Silver hair is beautiful, gray hairs are not.
- This life is hard, yet full of fun adventures.
- Math after 3:00p.m. should be against the law.
- Speaking of law, traffic signals at freeway entrances are for everyone else; not me!
- I am in love with the moon, with Moliere, with Voltaire; With Rousseau, Ibsen, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle…with sleep.
P.s. Please check out the blog I mentioned, the information it provides is most valuable (and truly does not deserve to be categorized with the rest of my delirium).